Thursday, July 7, 2016

9 Months and Happy Fourth of July

Another month has flown by and Adaline is already 9 months old. She is growing so fast. She now LOVES to eat and pretty much anything in front of her is her new favorite food. However, she seems particularly fond of fruit, particularly strawberries, blueberries and watermelon, and she also loves chicken. You can't feed her fast enough or fill her up. She is starting to walk along holding onto things and definitely voicing her opinion. She loves the dogs and seems to be trying very hard to actually say dog. Last night when I read her a story I asked her to point to the dog on the page and she stuck her finger right on it, for 3 pages in a row! I am not ready for her to be a toddler so she needs to slow down with the growing. Still no teeth. Lexi asked me today if I think Addi will walk first or get a tooth first. At this point it is hard to say. Hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July!








No comments:

Post a Comment