Friday, August 26, 2016

Business and Pleasure

Chris and I recently attended the 6th North American Ornithological Congress in Washington DC. It was a great meeting, but it also gave us the chance to visit my sisters. My parents also flew out to DC making it the first time all of us have been in the same place in quite a while. Elizabeth watched Alexia while Chris and I were downtown at the meeting and my mom came to watch Adaline during the day for a couple of days of the conference. Adaline attended the social as a sleeping baby and got to eat at some great DC restaurants. Alexia had a blast with her cousins and I got some great sister time in. We also updated our family picture since we have two new people in the family since our last picture. It was SUPER hot and humid for the pictures. We are all smiling but we are sweating profusely. It was a fun trip and thank goodness Adaline slept on the plane and Alexia slept on the car ride home.












No comments:

Post a Comment