Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Christmas Festivities in Missouri

The girls and pups and I spent almost 2 weeks at my parents house in Warrensburg while Chris went to Australia for work. He had fun and got a lot of lifers while we spent time with grandparents and getting excited for Christmas. We did a horse drawn buggy ride downtown in Warrensburg and Lexi got to see the nutcracker for the first time. She loved it and was actually interested and watching through the whole thing. Lexi and Grandma did some baking and we spent a lovely day at Crown Center in Kansas City. We went on a Tuesday and we practically had the place to ourselves. We got to see Santa with no line, we walked through all the decorations and train displays at Union Station with no competition and we even spent the afternoon at Kaleidoscope with very few people. I hadn't been back to Kaleidoscope since I was a kid so it was fun to take Lexi, and I think Grandpa had almost as much fun as she did. This is the first year that Lexi has actually sat on Santa's lap by herself and smiled. We didn't quite get a smile out of Addi but at least she wasn't screaming.




























No comments:

Post a Comment