The girls and I went to spend a week with my parents in Warrensburg. I worked while they played, but I got to play on the weekends too. The first weekend there my sister, niece and nephew were there as well. So the girls got lots of cousin time in. Saturday was Isabella's 6th birthday and Old Drum Days downtown. Old Drum was the name of the dog who was shot and whose trial resulted in the saying 'A dog is a man's best friend.' Old Drum is Warrensburg's most famous resident. They now have a whole festival devoted to Old Drum and dogs in general. Addi LOVED it given her obsession with dogs lately and the rest of them loved the bouncy houses. Everyone got a stuffed dog and I got to watch the cutest dog contest, which had A LOT of puppy entries.
No comments:
Post a Comment