Tuesday, August 14, 2012

18 lbs. 10 oz.

Alexia had her 6 month check up yesterday. She weighed in at 18 lbs and 10 oz and was 27 inches long. She has gone down in the percentiles some and was somewhere in the 80s for height and weight. She got 3 shots, which was no fun for either of us. Somehow Chris always manages to be out of town for these visits and I get to be the one who takes her for shots. She has been sleeping through the night much better lately, but this is how I found her asleep this morning. I don't know how that is comfortable. It was cool this morning so we broke out her new "jeans." She was looking quite smart (as my Kenyan friends would say) in her new outfit today. Her wardrobe is definitely better than mine these days. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment