Photos and stories about Alexia and Adaline, for her family and friends.
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Visiting Grandparents
For the long Memorial Day weekend, Alexia and I went to visit my parents in Missouri while poor Chris went to Grand Forks to get our house ready to sell. Alexia was a great road trip buddy. About 10 minutes into our 6 hour drive she asked if we were almost there, and I thought it was going to be a very long ride. However, I told her we had a long drive and amazingly she didn't ask again. She was super excited to see Grandma and Grandpa. She got in lots of playtime and story time over the weekend. This was also her longest stint sleeping in a real bed. The first time was in a hotel and she rolled out in the middle of the night. After getting used to all the new noises she did very well. Aunt Joanna has starts on her ceiling that glow in the dark and she loved seeing them when she went to bed. The first morning she woke up though she couldn't figure out were they went. Alexia and I had a fun and relaxing weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. More posts to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment