This weekend was SDSU's homecoming, which for some reason they call Hobo Days. I don't really understand but it has something to do with when the passenger trains came through town. Anyway, it is the theme to the homecoming parade every year I think. The parade was a lot of fun. I loved the marching bands, but Alexia was not a fan of the drumlines. The floats were actually pretty cool and many of the politicians were actually walking in the parade, including John Thune who isn't even up for election and I think might be retiring. Lexi was a candy magnet. Everyone gave her candy. Even the college students sitting next to us gave her their bags full of candy. SDSU likes to pride itself on a lot of things, one of them being that they invented cookies and cream ice cream, and they even had a float dedicated to that. They couldn't have ordered better parade weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment