Photos and stories about Alexia and Adaline, for her family and friends.
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Adaline Turns 3!
Adaline is officially a 3 year old. We celebrated her birthday in Missouri at my parent's house. She requested chocolate cake and steak for dinner. She is definitely a carnivore like her Grandma. We spent a day at the KC zoo, which is a completely different place from when I was a kid. It was a cool day and there was almost no one there. We had a nearly private bird show and sealion show. The girls had a lot of fun. Adaline got really nervous when people sang to her this year though. Alexia and I took some cupcakes to daycare for her class as a surprise before we went to Missouri, and the instant she saw us with the cupcakes she got super serious and shy. I don't think she smiled until we left. Hopefully, she got to enjoy the low key birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment