Photos and stories about Alexia and Adaline, for her family and friends.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
The Burg
Chris, Alexia, Sally and I spent a few days visiting friends and family in my hometown of Warrensburg, Missouri last week. It was nice and relaxing. Lexi got some quality time in with the Grand parents and Chris and I got to go see a movie. We went to see the Hunger Games. I enjoyed it, but as always, I thought the book was better. We took Alexia to the park to ride the swings and the merry-go-round. She was pretty unimpressed by both. Maybe when she is old enough to do it by herself it will be more fun. She also got to meet a couple of close friends from high school. It was good to see friends and hopefully it won't be too long until we see them again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment