Photos and stories about Alexia and Adaline, for her family and friends.
Friday, May 18, 2012
Who Needs Toys
Who needs toys when you have toes. Alexia has discovered her toes. She has been looking at her feet for a while, but she has finally discovered she can reach them. Not only that, she has discovered she can put them in her mouth. Now I can really see where the yoga pose "Happy Baby" gets its name. The last picture looks like she has 3 hands, but that is actually her big toe she is sucking on. I guess she thought it tasted better than her thumb. She can nearly get her whole foot in her mouth. It's almost as if she thinks she will lose them because she does not want to let go of them now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If this posting pictures keeps up much longer, I will have to make a pilgrimage to vermilion...is there a star to follow?
ReplyDelete