Tomorrow is Lexi's first day of daycare and my first day back to work. So blogs may become fewer and farther between, but we will do our best.
Photos and stories about Alexia and Adaline, for her family and friends.
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Elephant Love
Alexia seems to be enjoying her elephants. This morning I put her on her blanket on her back to play. She was smiling and reaching for her big elephant. I went to clean her diaper and when I came back she was hugging and kissing (or maybe trying to eat) the big elephant Aunt Nicole gave her. It was pretty cute. So in the spirit of elephant love we tried on her elephant hat again. This time it just fits. But I took the pictures with my iphone so they aren't quite as good as the last ones.
Tomorrow is Lexi's first day of daycare and my first day back to work. So blogs may become fewer and farther between, but we will do our best.
Tomorrow is Lexi's first day of daycare and my first day back to work. So blogs may become fewer and farther between, but we will do our best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So when does she get to see some real elephants? zoo trip anyone?
ReplyDelete