Thursday, September 3, 2015

Cousins in South Dakota

In July, my sister came to visit with her two little ones and my mother. Alexia was SUPER excited to have her cousins visit and I think the girls may have had just a little fun. We had a very busy weekend covering all the highlights of Brookings. We started the visit with a puppet show at the library, spent a morning at the Children's Museum and an afternoon at the pool. The girls really wanted to sleep in the same room, and they insisted on sleeping on the same mattress on the floor sharing the same blanket. That only worked for a little while and made for a restless night. But I am sure there are many more nights of sleepovers in store for them. Then Chris, Elizabeth, Isabella and Alexia went camping one night. Mom, I and Isaiah joined them for dinner and marshmallows (which I am pretty sure Isaiah really enjoyed) and then went to sleep at home for the evening. I think the camp out was generally a success. Alexia definitely enjoyed getting dirty. I would also like the record to state that she struck the pose with the mallet all on her own and requested I take her picture that way. Just to clear me of future blame. :-)






                                     








No comments:

Post a Comment