Wednesday, March 28, 2012

2 Months Today!

Today Alexia is 2 months old. It is hard to believe. She definitely doesn't feel like a newborn anymore. As you can see from the pictures, she has been growing and is definitely not starving, despite all the milk she spits up. I guess that is payback for all the milk I apparently spit up all over my mother. It doesn't seem to bother her though. She smiles right through it. It makes for a lot of wet clothes though. I think we should have used a lighter backdrop for the pictures though. We'll do better next time.








Some friends of ours gave us these stickers for pictures. With Chris's new camera it has been fun to use them. Now I just have to remember every month. As you can see from this picture, doing laundry is Alexia's favorite past time. It always puts her to sleep. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment