Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Baby Elephant

It is hard to believe that Alexia is already 1 month old. She has grown so much over the past month and is already out growing some of her wardrobe. It is hard to keep up with what fits in her closet. It also seems like sizes on baby clothes are like sizes for women's jeans; they don't mean anything. Some of what still fits is labeled newborn while others are 3-6 months. Seems like some consistency would be helpful, but what do I know.

This is Lexi on her 1 month birthday!


Aunt Elizabeth gave us this hat knowing my predisposition for elephants. I was thinking it would make a great Halloween costume, but at this rate, I am not sure it will still fit in October. So I couldn't resist putting it on her now. She likes to lean on the stuffed elephant Aunt Nicole gave her. I guess I finally get to have my own baby elephant. Hard to resist the cuteness. =)


1 comment: