Tuesday, April 10, 2012

13 lbs. 4 oz.

We had our 2 month doctor's visit today. She weighed in at 13 lbs and 4 oz and was 25 inches long. That puts her in the 90 percentile for weight and 99 percentile for height. She is a pretty tall/long baby but their method of measuring length is about the most inaccurate thing I have ever seen doctors do. If they are correct, she grew 3 inches in 4 weeks. A little hard to believe, but who knows.

She had her 2 month shots as well. I think it was probably harder for me than it was for her. I am TERRIBLE around needles, but I will try hard not to pass my fears on to her. She did great. If they would have only given her 2 shots I don't think she would have cried, but the third time is the charm. She howled on the third one, but was consoled by a little milk and a little pacifier.

Always the obligatory pictures. After all, I know that is why you all read the blog. =) The first picture here is her sad face that gets me every time. Her little frown is just so pathetic its cute.







1 comment:

  1. adorable pictures-- as usual. :) Love the last outfit. You should try on that outfit I got her-- not sure what size I picked out. I don't want her to miss it. :)

    ReplyDelete