Photos and stories about Alexia and Adaline, for her family and friends.
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Now there's 3 in the bed and the little one said...
This afternoon Lexi and I were playing on the floor in her room. We were practicing tummy time and as always I was taking some pictures. I turned around to put the camera up and I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned around and she had rolled over. I figured it was just a fluke so I put her back on her tummy and she rolled over again right away. So I got the camera back out and took a few videos. Every time I flipped her back onto her tummy she flipped back onto her back. I don't know which way babies usually roll over first, but she is definitely doing this on purpose. I guess she has figured her way out of tummy time now. From her back she will roll onto her side, but it may be a while before she can roll the other direction. I guess we should start baby proofing the house sooner rather than later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yAY!!!!! Great job!!! Isabella crawled across the room to watch her. She LOVES Lexi videos. :) Keep em coming. :)
ReplyDelete