Photos and stories about Alexia and Adaline, for her family and friends.
Monday, April 30, 2012
A Lot of Hard Work
Alexia rolled from her back to her tummy for the first time yesterday at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It looked like a lot of hard work so I wasn't sure it would happen again any time soon. But this morning she did it again. The first time looked like a lot of hard work again but it seems to be getting easier for her. Getting the shoulder out from underneath her body is no small feat. We moved out to her play gym later this morning and she kept rolling onto her tummy. It is kind of funny because I don't think tummy time is her favorite activity and once she gets there she doesn't seem to remember that she used to know how to roll from her tummy to her back. I am sure she will figure it out eventually. Then we will really have to watch out because I can see her rolling across the floor just for fun. The first video is sort of painful to watch as she tries so hard to roll over, but the second is much happier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is really a determined little girl.
ReplyDelete