Photos and stories about Alexia and Adaline, for her family and friends.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Tech Savvy Mom
I am finally giving in to the technology of the iPhone and writing this post from my phone while she is nursing. "Oprah calls it multi tasking." Sorry, a line from one of my favorite movies.
Spending all this time with Lexi has made me feel very domestic. I got excited about our new high efficiency washing machine and I even hung the laundry outside on the line to dry.
Yet somehow it all still wears us out, Lexi especially.
I can't get over how tiny these diapers look! We had these giant towel like things for diapers when Jeff and Andy were babies that took some skill to fold correctly.
I think cloth diapers have come a long way. It sure makes it pretty easy for us. No folding or pins. =) We actually still use those towel like diapers as inserts for some of these diapers. =)
I can't get over how tiny these diapers look!
ReplyDeleteWe had these giant towel like things for diapers when Jeff and Andy were babies that took some skill to fold correctly.
I think cloth diapers have come a long way. It sure makes it pretty easy for us. No folding or pins. =) We actually still use those towel like diapers as inserts for some of these diapers. =)
DeleteYou have missed all the sore fingers from pins poking you - these are pretty sophisticated diapers but nevertheless, still a diaper.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to hang on to them for us!! We're still definitely going with cloth :-)
ReplyDelete