Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Single Parent

Chris has been out of town for a workshop and so I have had my first taste of being a single parent. It is definitely more exhausting. Although I can't complain too much because Alexia is a pretty good sleeper so I get some good breaks. It is definitely more lonely though. Conversations with Lexi are pretty one sided. Chris comes back today and we will be happy to have him home.

This is a sweater that Grandma Ahlering crocheted for Lexi. It is still a little big. But it was a little chilly out today so we tried it on. It is amazing how 60 can feel cold after 80 degrees. 





3 comments:

  1. So cute... I like the upper right side one the most. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. ;-) Did you show Mom? I forgot to tell her I posted these.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting these pictures and blog, we are really enjoying looking at them.

    ReplyDelete