Monday, April 2, 2012

Marks from Life

Alexia is already starting to show scars or marks of life lived. She was born with a hairstyle that matched her Dads, thin on the top and long in the back. =) Now she is also starting to get a bald spot on the back of her head where she rubs her head back and forth while sleeping. It makes for quite the hairstyle.


We also noticed that lately her eyes have been changing colors, sort of. Or maybe I should say partially. Her eyes have been a steely blue since she was born, but I am pretty convinced they will turn brown since we both have brown eyes and the blue is more of a dark grey. Then the other day we noticed that her left eye has a wedge of brown. It reminds me of the brown trivial pursuit pie piece. It is very odd, and we tried to get a picture of it.  I am not sure how well you can see it.





Looking at this picture it is the right side of the right eye.












It is the top part of the top eye in this picture. Same spot just thought I would put in 2 pictures in case one isn't so visible.






Is this how their eyes change color? I assumed they would just gradually darken to brown. One wedge at a time seems odd. It is still there but doesn't seem quite as dark as it was when we took these pictures. She is still as cute as ever though.

1 comment: