Sunday, July 13, 2025

Acadia National Park - Day 2

 Our second day at Acadia were not as lucky with the weather. It was rainy and foggy. We slept in some in the morning and did some laundry at the hotel. We visited the Acadia gardens in the morning, and the girls worked on their Junior Ranger Badges. Then we took a boat ride up the coast to see Atlantic Puffins and harbor seals. It was about a 4 hour trip. We saw some nice coast line and lighthouses as we left the harbor, but once we got out to see to travel up the coast the island where the puffins were it was nothing but fog. Alexia, Adaline, and I all got very seasick. Fortunately, none of us actually threw up, but I came very close. We did manage to see puffins, where were super cute, and harbor seals. Chris did get four lifers on the trip. But I think we were all very glad to see land when we got back. After giving our tummies a rest, we went into Bar Harbor to have dinner. 

 

                                           









 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment